To be eligible to apply for Stanford EdLEADers, you must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a central office leadership role and currently perform work that impacts multiple school sites, such as:
- superintendent or assistant superintendent;
- director or other system-level education leader;
- education professional who advises school-system leaders; or
- county- or state-wide policy maker.
*all school systems are eligible: charter, public, independent (including parochial)
Applications are currently not being reviewed at this time.
Successful candidates for Stanford EdLEADers have:
- a desire to participate fully and interact regularly with his/her cohort, facilitators, and course instructors;
- 3–4 hours weekly to devote to course work;
- a moderate comfort level with technology to engage in a computer-based, virtual learning experience;
- strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- professional expertise or skills to share with your cohort.